Nordic Fund Day is an interactive virtual event aimed at connecting start-ups with compatible investors. Up to 16 start-ups will get the opportunity to present their business idea to the collected international investor network of Microsoft for Startups, Telia Startups, Urbantech and Nordic Edge Innoasis.
Apply now to join the event and get:
- Pre-matched meetings with the most relevant investors
- Prep sessions with funding experts and friendly investors to help you make a killer investment case
- Instant feedback from on your presentation from the the investors through our live feedback system
- Knowledge about how to follow up your leads after the event
The ultimate aim is to secure financing for viable tech project that improve sustainability the quality of life and well-being of citizens across the Nordics. Unexpected spill over benefits such as scalability and internationalisation is encouraged.
What are we looking for:
Nordic Start-ups seeking financing of projects within, but not limited to: Mobility, IoT, ICT, 5G, urban energy, proptech, SaaS, infrastructure and citizen services.
A proven concept is desired, but not required. The organising partners have the muscle to make that happen if the project is golden.
How it works:
- Submit your application before 29. January 2021
- A jury consisting of representatives from each of the four organising partners will select up to 16 start-up projects for the event.
- The selected startups will be invited to a preparation workshop with funding experts the week of 8-12 February
- Present at the main event: Nordic Fund Day 19. February
- Receive follow-up guidance from the organising partners after the main event